Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wonderful Days

Well, it has stopped raining and is absolutely lovely outside. I would post some pictures, but they are still on the camera. I will get around to it eventually.
Went to the THS fall concert last night. It was great fun. (see Mrs. Henderson's site) Kristen played a couple of great trumpet solos and they also had a young lady play violin for a couple of songs. There were a lot of people there and even a few 2007 graduates. One of the girls that T has been writing to brought me negatives to some pictures which I got to look at! I will post a few of them as soon as I get my scanner back. I am so annoyed that I decided to pack the scanner. I don't really know what I was thinking. I miss that more than I miss my cold weather clothes! I will pick up the photos tomorrow and will most likely get the scanner this weekend. Unless S forgets it. (He'd better not!)
T's letter this week had enclosed in it a sharp shooter medal. He gave it to J as he said he had gotten a new one! J was incredibly impressed and wrote T a letter, finally. He actually typed it on my old electric typewriter! He is so retro. He also loves record players (they are very interesting machines). I will let people know when he (T) will come home. He is still not sure when he will land where ever.
Note: I can see why single persons eat frozen foods so often. Meals for one are kinda boring to eat (although, a good book helps them go down better!) and hard to make!
Book of the day: Alta by Mercedes Lackey.

No comments: