Friday, October 12, 2007

Sew much fun!


Well, I don't have any cool costumes to make, but look what I got from a friend!!!!! I am going to make her some curtains. S wasn't impressed. He didn't know what I needed another one for! I only have 3, I have a friend who collects them..but I am not sure how many she has either. Several, though. This machine is a White and looks pretty simple. Not like my Husky, but hey, I am going to have FUN. The fabric is for her curtains.

J and S are coming home tonight, so I should have more interesting things to chat about after this weekend. (although, the pigs were pretty funny!) J has said he is going to put the wood stove back together for me (those little brick things inside come out!!) and S is finally going to finish the bathroom! (Dancing will commence in the streets upon completion!)

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

It looks like it is lighter to carry than the Husky.

I would like an old treadle machine, a loom, and a spinning wheel. (this coming from someone who is very into the computer age).

Enjoy your family.