Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Almost Valentine's Day

OK, it is almost Valentine's Day and it has been a busy few days! Last weekend T went with his speech team to Silverton and the team won 3rd place over 12 0r 13 schools. Then, T also won 2nd out of 41 entries in his prose competition!!! We are so excited about that! It was a very long day, we got up at 4 to get to the school by 5 and then finally got home about 1am, but it was a great deal of fun. One of our debate teams got 1st out of 30 teams. It was a great day.
I got to sub a bit, but now I am sick. The person I subbed for was ill and then Saturday there were several kids on the bus who were sick, so I suppose that I am just getting what's going around.
The guys went on a hike this Sunday. At first it was a 10 mile hike, but it shrunk to 5 and then when they got home they said it was only about 1 and 1/2 miles. But, they had a great deal of fun.
It rained on them, but as T said, whenever they do an activity that he goes on...it rains! I think he is optimistic, it usually rains here.
It is still raining off and on. Lots of stuff is up, lots of it isn't, and lots of it is still waiting to be planted. I hope to do that on Saturday. S and J are going to a train show and T to a birthday party. So, that will be fine.
Well, I guess that is it for now. Have made lots of cookies for Tomorrow and need to get them bagged for delivery!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Do you deliver to ak? Princess still hasn't told me if she got my box. I am off to make fudge.