Sunday, July 14, 2019

Before

 Before the Crafting Extravaganza Stash Sale, I was in the house and heard a huffing noise. I didn't see anything at first. Eventually, the younger bull snacked into view. I was next to the house or a tree next to the house, it isn't really as close as it appears! Telephoto is a great asset when photographing large creatures! He was a hungry youngster!




 This one is blurry, but I think there are teeth in there!
He moseyed into the yard and across the bottom edge, before sauntering down the hill into the lake. I like how his ears and antlers cast a shadow on his neck. I think this is 'Bars'. Paddles was definitely a larger bull. 





 You can see I wasn't very close. I did go back to the house when it looked as if he was planning on coming back into the yard. However, he changed his mind!
Instead, he played peek a boo! 



Such a cute young man. It will be fun to see how much more he gets up on top this season.

No comments: