Saturday, January 07, 2017

Sunshine and Snow

Was able to get out to mom's this last week.  I must admit, Stevie Veal's idea to stand up the yellow tires was absolutely brilliant. I think of this every time I look at the driveway!  
 The yard has tracks from dogs, machines, and people. I love the acreage the lake adds to the places you can wander. Soon, I hope to get myself out there.

 Mittens loved having people at the house for a while. I was also glad to see mom's cactus plants looking as well as they were.


Julie was and is and will continue to be an incredible help in getting mom's place ready for tenancy again. Then, we'll work on her dad's! (laughing!!!)
More snow and sunshine in the yard. It is magical seeing the  yard with the highlights created by winter.




 The start of the sunset in mid afternoon. So glad to have the days getting longer again!

No comments: