Friday, April 24, 2015

Inside the Last of the Tulips

Jon said one day that flowers were like living fireworks. They start out in small buds and burst into colors that drop and leave nothing. I absolutely agree. This last vase of tulips were doing the fireworks thing and I decided to take photos of  them. 
 For some reason Blogspot isn't cooperating, I've attempted to move the photos into the order they were taken, but no matter, they are all kind of cool. I wanted to get the alien sort of creature things inside the flower and was able to do that. You can tell what outside photos go with which inside ones~



 I liked how this bluish center made the glow of the stigma and pistal stand out when I put the lens inside the bloom. .

 These made me laugh. such an alien creature with the anther and filaments around it! The first one is blurry, but you can see all of his funky face in the last shot!

No comments: