Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August On The Ranch!


Sometimes this really drives me nuts-the layout of this blog. But, I am going to let it be. Jon went up the ranch this last week and took some really neat pictures of the wildlife. 


 This is one of my favorite pairs. In this one, there is something hidden!











                                                    And here she is!


 I liked this one, too-This buck is lopsided and is just LOOKING at Jon! Made me laugh!
This is  just foliage, but the stuff is stunning. Fall is on the way~
  Another just trees and stuff, but I really liked how this one came out.
 Jon actually DID see some wild horses up there, but we call this one, "Bronco, in repose."
Hawk over thistle..which isn't as cool as it appears....
COW!
These little specks are birds. Jon said they are tree swallows. I'm not so sure, the tails don't look right.

No comments: