Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dayton, WA.-All Wheels Weekend part 1


 I was interested in things beyond the awesome chrome and shiny cars (some were dirty!). I liked how the Cooper above (the Mouse that Roars) had tires I could easily change and then this giant jeep had tires which were incredibly tall!
 
I also loved all the fun things you find on people's rigs. I don't rightly know what the car with the great airplane hood ornament was, but I loved it and the REO Speedwagon was a super cool rig! 

 Of course, we saw very few (2 in fact) Mercuries, but no car show would be complete without a DeLorean.  Minus the flux capacitor......


 And a car from another movie! OK, not exactly, but it reminded me a little bit of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
An advertisement on one of the cars we saw. It fit a GREAT many of them! I'll post just cars later-

No comments: