Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The cats and the Toyota

Here is a photo by photo scene of Moses and the Toyota. Later, as you can see, Maxwell hops up. We are not sure exactly what they were doing in the Toyota, but it makes for an interesting montage. It may have been that Rusty cat likes to sleep in it.



They were on the roof and inside, too. Unfortunately, they had their backs to the camera and the pictures would not have been very flattering, even for a cat.
Jon is now at camp again. I will post more pictures of that later. There is a great blog on the missions building at Camp Wi-Ne-Ma over in my blog section. It has finally cooled off. Now it is only 80 degrees outside at noon!
Books I am reading: Black Powder War. This is the last in that series. Not as good as the Patricia Briggs books I just read, but not bad at all.

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

nice truck. and i updated my blog too.

Kanga said...

Now, if you could get Moses to stand on the mirror like that while you're driving, that would be something!

I came, I read, I commented.