Friday, October 05, 2018

Autumn Reflections

I've used this photo in a previous post, but it from the Kenai library parking lot and is a beautiful picture of fall leaves! 
Obi has eclectic taste buds. He'll eat veggies, fruit, meat, anything that falls to the floor, and nasturtiums! 
It seems one night Obi barked like crazy for a reason. It seems there was a moose altercation of some sort. Notice the bench is still in place, but the capstone from on top of the brick was knocked clear! 

The photos below are of one evening, around 645, out on the lake. 







 The North Kenai Methodist church has a resident moose. I didn't get close to it, it just looks that way! I was in the car for the first picture. I was outside the car for the second one.

It is wonderful what I can see now! Fall is brighter and so are words and all sorts of things out there. 


No comments: