Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Tony....

I love my new camera! It is the most awesome thing I have ever used!!! We took it to Tillamook this weekend. It was a sad/glad weekend. I will post more on that later, but for now, I am sending you a note full of photos!

You know we stayed with David and Wendy..here is Jet working on his truck. He went racing on Sunday morning.


This flag one was taken while I was trying to figure out how to shoot moving objects. Later we went to Short Beach, Radar Beach, or 100 step beach with Anita and took lots of pictures there. I think the moving water came out pretty well!
At the beach we found a mama crab. Anita said the goo stuff was babies.(Does God not have a sense of humor???) She was supposed to be running and she did for a while!

Dad found this cool mussel thing and then Anita insisted that we needed a picture of the two of us..I hate being in photos! The driftwood we were sitting on made me taller, though! LOL.


On Sunday, Linds was baptized!! Very cool to be there for that!

On the way home we stopped at Arlington, of course. It was so fun to use my new camera there! I took a photo of a fish (we are not sure what the fish was!) and ducks. I liked the mama duck ones! I used my telephoto option to capture her. I hope that she is left alone for the duration of incubation. She was awful close to the path, but very far from the water.

Then, we got back to the house. It is very warm (a bank temp thing in Pendleton read 86 degrees!!!) and Teddy seems glad to see us. He stayed with grandma.
We miss you tons and I hope everyone has enjoyed reading your letter!!! Mum.

2 comments:

Kanga said...

Eeewww, what's with all the kiss'n n stuff.

Mrs. Henderson said...

That camera takes really clear pictures! I'm impressed. Keep them coming. We have one more performance of Little Shop of Horrors. It's gone pretty well. Karla has done an excellent job with the plant. I hope you get to see a video of it someday. Hi to the boys.