Saturday, December 30, 2017

All Around and Christmas

Skies are stunning this time of year. You only need look up to be amazed by color splashed across the horizon. I think I took these around 930 in the morning the day before Christmas. 



 Rose brought mum and I flowers for Christmas! I found these in the basement after I came in from errands, I knew they were from Rose cuz 'she' was tucked inside the arrangement!
 Christmas Day brought snow to Athena. Alaska didn't get any.
I didn't get many photos from Christmas. I should have taken a picture of this really delicious cinnamon swirl thing Janet made.By the time I thought about it, it was gone! 

Aunt Darlene and Uncle Randy sent a box full of fun surprises, mum thoroughly enjoyed herself. There was even a delightful story tucked inside made with photos by their granddaughter. (most of my pictures were blurry, I took quite a few.....) 



 One of the houses on Holt-Lamplight has an incredible light display. I enjoy it every time I pass and one night decided to stop and take a couple of photos.

 Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!



No comments: