Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring Break, the first act

Well, Spring Break is on and it is WET. Spring has sprung a leak and it is nasty outside. T was going to camp with some friends. NOT. They are here, playing video games and hanging out. That is ok by me, I did wash and dry a bunch of clothes for them, as they tried to go out and play for a bit today. They got totally soaked! Had a ball with the potato cannon they made from online directions.
J has an earache and T and his friends are all coffing and hacking and full of gick and sore throats, so it is just as well they are not camping. I have a cold, too. I thought it was spring allergies (and it might be), but I feel much better today. I slept a lot and stayed inside. Rain tends to make allergy stuff lie still.
Have been doing lots of cooking, I like cooking for people. Not fancy stuff, just good, yummy stuff. Banna bread, chicken, tiny english muffin pizzas, and stuff like that. :-)
I was given the week off so kids could work instead (I don't mind). I like the paychecks, but rather like being home, too. S wanted to stay home today and work on the bathroom, but ended up driving kids all over the place. Actually, part of it was a detour he took. He got a bit lost in the hills. I laughed.
Found out posting pics cannot be done. We need to update our old browser and the pix I put on earlier was done on the old blogger. At any rate, our puter is so aged and our speed is so slow, it was determined the best thing to do is purchase a whole new puter and go that route. Bummer, huh? Ah, well. I didn't really want to sit in front of the puter for 9 or more hours uploading stuff and making sure that the connection stayed on!

No comments: